Sunday, December 18, 2016

Man in the Machine II: Painted Karchev

Custom Karchev looks that much better with a bit of red paint on him!





WIP pictures and other angles after the jump.


For starters, closeups of the feet and legs since they get overshadowed (literally) by the torso.  I really like how the furs and leather skirt bring back a shred of humanity to Mr. the Terrible.






Parade ready, prior to battle damage:


And finally the completed shots.  360s are too fancy for me, so here's the major angles:





Kodiak for an idea of how the changes I made stand out:


Khador family portrait.  K-dog stands a little bit taller than the rest of the group!


This was a fun conversion, and now that it's finished, I expect an official resculpt to be released within weeks.  (Published 12/18/2016)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Amazing job! I sent you a PM via PP forum. Did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete