Thursday, August 15, 2013

SKRONS.

I talked my brother into starting up an army, and he picked Skorne.  The stipulation was that I had to do all the painting for him.  So far he's just got the battlebox, but it did teach me the joys of painting titans!  Could there be a better subject for drybrushing!?  He wanted a black armored force, and I used a deep red as an accent color.  This scheme makes for a much darker army, and was interesting to figure out.




 Morghoul with his Freddy Krueger claws.

 
Cyclops Savages, who I struggled with to find a color that works for the wrist wraps and cloth.  I think the "mummy" color is pretty successful.

The big guy.  Especially proud of the eyes and tusks.  The eyes were surprisingly easy to get a realistic, bloodshot look with just a hint of red ink.  Instant abused Pachyderm.

The banners will get something eventually, but their master hasn't yet decided what he'd like to represent on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment