Thursday, May 15, 2014

Retribution Arcanist: Now with 50% MORE goggles!

I resisted purchasing a second Arcanist for my Retribution army due to the sculpt being very static and distinct.  I finally caved in with the advent of a Journeyman league, using a second as a single point filler.  They're now almost always both included in every game I play, as the autonomy they offer Retribution myrmidons is borderline cheating.




My solution to adding some individuality was to chop his scalp off and sculpt some sweet new shades (goggles) onto his mug.  The most dynamic conversion, however, was the turning of the wrench arm from pointing OUT to pointing IN.  Now, I don't have pictures of this massive conversion, nor do I have the time or patience to explain the amount of work that went into this huge angle change, but any experienced modeller should be able to figure it out.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment